23 Ferny Avenue
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
3 Bedroom from $ 235 per night
Spacious, modern and immaculate
Surfers Paradise is Australia’s premier holiday destination. It follows that to enjoy your holiday to the fullest, you need to choose carefully your Surfers Paradise accommodation. A poor choice can spoil the entire vacation.
Finding luxurious Gold Coast apartment accommodation without spending a fortune can be challenging. Surfers Paradise is Australia’s playground and often finding great accommodation means expensive prices, but this isn’t so when you book with us at the Chevron Renaissance Resort. The apartments in Chevron Renaissance prioritize the comfort of their guests at affordable prices. For just $290 a night, the entire family can stay in a luxurious 3-bedroom Gold Coast apartment accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Apartment 1185, on the 18th floor of the Skyline Tower, could be the Gold Coast apartment for you. This elegant and luxurious apartment offers stunning Surfers Paradise views that are hard to surpass. From every area in the apartment you will look out on views of the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise, the Pacific Ocean and out to the Gold Coast hinterland. The lounge, kitchen and master bedrooms all have balcony access.
The master bedroom, which has access to a private balcony, features a king-size bed, TV, walk-in robe and its own en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a double bed, built-in wardrobe with direct access to the main bathroom. The third bedroom has two single beds and also has a spacious built-in wardrobe.
Apartment 1185 normally sleeps six guests but can accommodate up to eight people if you request extra foldaway beds at the time of booking. The linen, towels and sheets are all supplied. Complete laundry facilities are available also.
If the family wants to have a relaxing dinner at home, the gourmet kitchen will be a delight to use. The kitchen is complete with an electric cook top, microwave, range hood, wall oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and large 356-litre refrigerator. After preparing meals, you can eat in the main dining area which seats six or outdoors on the balcony. After eating, sit back and relax in the lounge area where a flat screen TV, DVD player and sound system are provided or take in the evening breeze on your balcony. Unlimited Foxtel is provided at no extra charge.
At the Chevron Renaissance Resort, security is not a problem. It is a gated complex and there are security intercoms provided. Parking spaces are secured too (Car space 132). Main doors as well as balcony doors are fitted with internal chain lock systems for added safety inside the apartment.
Search no more as you know what Gold Coast apartment accommodation you need to book for your perfect Gold Coast getaway. If you are serious about having the time of your life in Surfers Paradise, go online and book Chevron Renaissance Apartment 1185 now at gchr.com.au.
This is superb accommodation that will make your holiday one to remember. But hurry, apartments like this are quickly snapped up.
6 people. Sleeps up to
1 King Bed + 1 Queen Bed + 0 Double Beds + 2 Single Beds + 2 Extra Beds (on request)
Master bedroom suite
The master bedroom suite contains a king size bed, walk-in robe, TV and a full en-suite bathroom with granite finishes and hair dryer. The master bedroom has floor to ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony with amazing ocean views.
The second bedroom has one queen size bed and a built-in robe. This bedroom has private access to the main bathroom providing, effectively, a second en-suite. This bedroom has panoramic views to the mountains.
The third bedroom contains two single beds and a built-in robe. This bedroom also has mountain views.
The main bathroom has a hand basin with granite finishes, bathtub, shower, toilet and hair dryer. It can also be accessed from the second bedroom.
- Living area: The living area contains a lounge suite, dining table with six chairs, flat panel TV with Austar (no additional charge), DVD player and sound system. The lounge room has floor to ceiling glass doors that open onto a balcony with outdoor table and chairs where you can enjoy the stunning ocean views.
- Kitchen: The fully equipped gourmet designer kitchen has granite bench tops, double stainless steel sink, electric cooktop, wall oven, rangehood, 356 litre refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.
- Bathrooms: The main bathroom has two hand basins with granite finishes, bathtub, shower, toilet, hair dryer and direct access to the second bedroom.
- Laundry: Full laundry facilities with washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner and iron.
- Other: Unlimited Foxtel provided at no extra charge.
Living and bedroom areas are fully carpeted.
The award winning Chevron Renaissance shopping precinct, just a short stroll from the resort and offers a select mix of cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, fashion boutiques and specialty stores along pristine, palm‐lined boulevards.
- AAA 4 ½ Star rated Surfers Paradise Resort
- Beautifully designed and appointed foyers, reception, lounges and common areas
- Full resort-style facilities
- Free and secure car parking
- On site security
- Games room
- Large outdoor pool (heated in winter) with beach, 25 metre heated indoor lap pool
- Poolside barbeque and entertainment area
- Landscaped outdoor exercise and meditation area
- Gymnasium and spa, male and female saunas
- Shopping and dining precinct as part of the complex
- Patrolled beach only across the road from the resort
- Tour desk for attractions, theme parks, transfers etc.
COMPLIANCE: By making a booking and paying a deposit, you agree to abide by and comply with our Terms and Conditions as they stand now and as they may be changed from time to time.
This Listing has a Virtual Tour video, please click the link below to view.Watch the Virtual Tour
This Listing has an interactive floorplan, please click the link below to view.Interactive Floor Plan
To read past guest reviews or to leave one of your own, please click the link below.Read or leave a Review